Simplifying Life to Reduce Chaos and Increase Abundance
You are working hard at this mom thing day in and day out. When is the last time you felt a sense of abundance with where you are at.
So many commitments…
Having difficulty clearing the mental and physical clutter…
And a sense of I am not enough can crowd out resting in the abundance God has given us.
It doesn’t have to be this way…
A Group for Moms Just Like You!
Have you ever heard the adage “Less is more.” Motherhood can be one of the most meaningful times in life. However, there is a lot vying for a mother’s time, thinking, and energy. This group will support mothers in incorporating principles of simplicity in everyday life, to decrease in a way that brings a richer life with less commitments on the schedule and clutter in the environment.
This is a “no judgement zone” where we can cheer you on as you set goals that are most important to you to simplifying and enjoying right where you are at.
Four aspects of simplicity will be covered:
- Refining priorities to determine the most important “yes” and “no”
- Simplifying the things you commit to, to align with your gifts and personality
- Narrowing use of energy and time to bring enjoyment to the things you do
- Decluttering and shaping the environment to move thrive within it
Gain through the course of the program:
- A schedule that works for you instead of you working for the schedule
- Valuable tools for figuring out how to prioritize so God’s best becomes more clearly how you spend your time
- Practical ways to throw that gremlin voice to the curb that tells you that you are not enough
- Getting buy-in from your family on how you use your time as a family including simplifying family communication and working together as a team
- Go to strategies for decreasing the clutter and shaping environment that best suits your needs
- Know how to take time for yourself without guilt and what to spend your time on that energizes you
- Life Mapping with One Life Maps
- Calendar and Time Prioritizing Tools Kit
- Daily Simplicity Tips in Your Inbox
- Private Facebook Group to Share Your Wins, Ask Questions, and Encourage Each Other
Nitty Gritty Details:
- 6 Virtual Group Sessions in Real Time- That You Can Take Part in Conveniently from Home
- 6 Modules of Information and Tools on Simplicity
- Confidential Time to Talk as A Group About Simplifying and For Each Woman to Share
- Cheer You On Accountability from Ladies Just Like You
- Personalized Goal Setting and Coaching
- 2 One-on-One sessions with me
I’m here for you! I can’t wait to start cheering you on. My name is Rebekah Keizer, MA, BCC. I am a mom, wife, and coach. My passion as a coach is to see you thrive right where you are at. Let’s do this!
Register for 1 group: Either Tuesdays at 8pm MT or Thursdays at 1pm MT. Each group will meet for 1 hr.
- Once you’ve registered you and I will meet
- Each session will be through Zoom- Choose to meet each week on video or phone
- This is an opportunity is limited to 7 women per group
Purchase a package or pay for each session individually- even if you miss a session you will be required to pay for it since you are holding a spot in the group.
Now through December 25: $100 (6 group sessions, 2 one-on-one sessions) December 26 through January 20: $125 (6 group sessions, 2 one-on-one sessions)